Gas boosted solar hot water systems are unbeatable in their efficiency. So save the environment and in the long term see great return on investment with a gas boosted solar hot water system. See Gas Work’s to find out which boosted solar hot water solutions will work better for you. See the range of gas boosted systems below.
Rinnai Prestige Electric Boost Solar Hot Water
Boosting with electricity is also available where connection to either Natural Gas or LPG is not feasible.
Close Coupled System
- Close Coupled System – Storage Cylinder & Collectors mounted on the roof
- Highest quality Stainless Steel cylinders
- Electric boost element ensure a ‘top-up’ on low solar gain days
- Specifically designed for solar ensuring maximum heat retention thus reducing the need for boosting
- Do not require a sacrificial anode saving on maintenance costs
Excelsior Solar Collectors
- Highly efficient all copper Collector with a Tinox surface maximising energy from the sun
- 10 Riser tubes per panel for effective transfer of the solar energy to heat the water
- Full aluminium casing for corrosion resistance
- Fully replaceable glass
- Available in both standard and frost tolerant (FTC) versions
Rinnai Prestige Electric Specifications: